[tg] Signups for this week (COVID policy: off)

Hi Everyone,

Signups for this week are here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dhwcZ5WiDDthhD5UtmscuSndcUEAoM43CgmKAXJ4WvQ/edit?usp=sharing

As a reminder, the new COVID policy for indoor dancing goes into effect this week. Since the MWRA wastewater COVID trend lines are currently below 800 RNA copies / mL, the only COVID precautions that apply are the ones concerning current illness and close contact.

I have attempted to update the Notes tab of the spreadsheet with the new baseline policy as well as some better wording for the close contact portion. The latter is a work in progress and suggestions (in a different email thread) are welcome. The close contact criteria and suggested actions are vague; rather than trying to find unambiguous rules, I'm trying to gesture towards principles and a level of caution that I think we mostly agree on.

-John