[tg] Pete McCourt

The following was posted on facebook by Rob French on March 22:

----
I'm sad to report the passing of my friend Pete McCourt, a fixture in the C-4 square dance community for many decades. Pete truly loved to dance, and I couldn't find a single photo or video where he wasn't smiling. He was a deeply intelligent, kind, and welcoming person, and he will be sorely missed by all who knew him. Our heart goes out to his wife Suzanne. And yes, this week has sucked for C-4 dancers.
----

It's really sad how many people we have lost recently.

Sue