[tg] Patrick Ross

Ett posted on Facebook the following message about Patrick.  I'm quite sad to hear it, I really liked Patrick and feel awful for Geo.

I am sad to say that we've lost another of our dancers this past week. Patrick Ross (partner of Geo Jedlicka) suffered a major heart attack on Tuesday March 26 when they were out line dancing in Brooklyn. Patrick participated in square dancing at all levels with enthusiasm and much love for his friends. He was in the Brooklyn Hospital for several days before going into organ failure. He never regained consciousness and died on March 29. Our hearts go out to Geo. RIP, Patrick.