[Postdocs-visitors] ASTRO-COFFEE the next few weeks

Hi everybody,

Here's a summary of our schedule over the next few weeks:

January 27th (this Friday), Eric Roebuck will give us a talk called
"Exoplanets"

February 3rd, Ken Olum will present the following paper:
arXiv:1111.2334<http://arxiv.org/abs/1111.2334>
Detection of Pristine Gas Two Billion Years after the Big Bang
February 10, will be the visit by Lars Hernquist, Harvard, who is our
colloquium speaker that day
                        Lars is a leading expert on cosmological
simulations. His talk will present his new moving-mesh   code and contrast
it to the older smooth particle hydrodynamics codes.
Let me know if you'd like to go to lunch with Lars on February 10th
starting at noon!

February 17, NO ASTRO-COFFEE

February 24, Cemille Marsan will be presenting a TBA paper from astro-ph.

Hope to see you there!

cheers,
Anna

ps shannon, please note the above for the events calendar.