[Postdocs-visitors] ASTRO-COFFEE this Friday September 30th, 1pm

Hi astro-people,

This Friday we'll have astro-coffee dedicated to the discussion of the infrared SEDs of star-forming galaxies and AGN. Specifically I will present a paper I just submitted to ApJ. You can get a copy of the draft from:

http://cosmos2.phy.tufts.edu/~asajina/ms.pdf

You can also see the associated website:

http://cosmos2.phy.tufts.edu/~asajina/IRSsupersample.html

This would also be an excellent opportunity to try out our new coffee machine (thanks to Danilo for organizing this)!

See you there!

Anna

PS. Jean, do you mind making the fliers for this?