Physics Theorynet Winter meeting February 11

Dear Friends,

According to the Doodle poll, next week’s Saturday, February 11 at 10 AM is the optimal time for our Winter meeting. We will meet at Northeastern University in room 218 Dana Research Building, located at 110 Forsyth Street in Boston.  There is a public parking available in the Renaissance Park Garage off Columbus Ave.  Note also that we are next door to Ruggles Orange Line T/MBTA commuter station. On the agenda: updates on Fall visits, roll-call/updates  on participants, new teacher-faculty pairings, status of demo equipment.

I am looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday,

Tom

PS. Teachers, please try to bring some new faces. $200 stipends will certainly encourage some potential “I don’t know” participants