Reminder Physics Theorynet meeting tomorrow Saturday February 11

This is just a reminder:

We will meet tomorrow, Saturday, February 11 at Northeastern University in room 218 Dana Research Building, located at 110 Forsyth Street in Boston.  There is a public parking available in the Renaissance Park Garage off Columbus Ave.  Note also that we are next door to Ruggles Orange Line T/MBTA commuter station. On the agenda: updates on Fall visits, roll-call/updates  on participants, new teacher-faculty pairings, status of demo equipment.

I am looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Tom