Re: interferometer

Hi Ken,

  For TheoryNet with funds, the Thorlab or Pasco apparatus would be appropriate. Then the apparatus could be shared.
  For teachers who want to build their own interferometer for less than $250, I have attached a parts list and a link to a commercial source for a kit in the attached document.
  I had fun building my own, but it does take time to get the beams aligned for a proper interference pattern.

Onward,
Rick