Re: interferometer

HI

We have a PASCO kit and a set of really low cost student interferometers.  Even on the low cost kits we can get an interference pattern and do an experiment to measure the index of refraction of air (using hand held vacuum pumps).

The Thor kit looks good and if we want to invest it would be worth checking out.

Mike