meeting on Friday at 9:00 AM

Dear Friends,

As announced before, we will get together on Zoom this Friday May 29 at 9 AM. We will share our experience of  Zoom visits to senior/junior classes and discuss the option of meetings in smaller groups before school ends in June. Here is the Zoom link:

https://northeastern.zoom.us/j/93923689012

We hope that more teachers and theorists join us because we need good ideas how to proceed in new format.

The stipends ($150) will be distributed to participating teachers as usual.

See you on Friday,

Jim and Tom