Re: physics in the times of plague

Hi Tom,

Thanks so much for thinking about high school physics classrooms.  This is most certainly an interesting time.  I know I have been waiting to hear from our district about directives, but it seems like for now we are only providing optional enrichment for students (at least until April 7th).  Personally, I would love to be able to offer Zoom video conferences but I need to just double check with our district if this is something we are "allowed" to do.  Would you set up a few times during the week to do this?  Advanced planning would be really important so that students could try to plan to be on time.  And it would be really helpful for me if you could provide the topic of the talk and the time for the zoom conference.  I can post for my students and have them let me know if they are interested.

Thanks so much for staying in touch,
Nivedi (Sharon High School)
(Haven't been to a meeting in.a while because I always seem to have conflicts!)