TheoryNet Spring Meeting: May 15, 2010

Hello TheoryNet Participants,

This is a reminder that we had tentatively scheduled our spring meeting for Saturday, May 15 with an alternate date of Saturday, May 22. If there are strong opinions as to one date versus the other, please email them directly to me (b.nelson at neu.edu).

In addition, if there are faculty members who have not yet been to visit a high school this semester, please consider visiting John Jannetti at Andover High School (one of our newest participants). We have thus far been unsuccessful at pairing him with a faculty member.  Interested members should contact him directly at JJannetti at aps1.net, and please cc: me on your correspondence.

Thank you,
-Brent

--
Brent Nelson