Millikan Equipment

Hello all,

The high-quality Millikan experiment apparatus has arrived from PASCO and is currently living in my office. The electron diffraction equipment will also be available soon for anyone who wants to use it. I am looking for a volunteer to test drive the Millikan equipment -- I can try it myself but there is a reason that I'm a theorist! If anyone wants to give it a go let me know and I will try to find a way to get it to you. Otherwise my reasonably capable graduate student and myself will give it a whirl later this month.

--
Brent Nelson
Department of Physics