TheoryNet Spring Meeting: Saturday, May 22

Dear participants,

Of the people who contacted me, the overwhelming majority stated
that the 22nd of May would be preferable for them. So let's plan on
meeting on that Saturday morning at 10AM in Room 218, Dana Research
Building on the campus of Northeastern University. If you have not
been here before, please see http://www.campusmap.neu.edu for
directions -- Dana Building is on Forsyth street, number 57 on the
map and Room 218 is on the second floor. There is a public parking
available in the Renaissance Park Garage off Columbus Ave, number
62, for a reduced weekend rate of $6/day. Note also that we are next
door to Ruggles Orange Line T/MBTA commuter station.

See you all next month,
--
Brent Nelson
Department of Physics