Saturday June 6 Theorynet meeting reminder

Dear Friends,
This is a reminder about our Spring meeting on Saturday, June 6 (this
weekend). I will send a separate message with the agenda etc later this
week.
Best regards,
Tom
This message may contain confidential information, and is intended only for the addressee. If you are not the named addressee, or if you have received this message in error, we ask your cooperation to refrain from disseminating, distributing or copying this e-mail, and request that you delete it from your computer or messaging device. Thank you.