Final Reminder: Saturday Physics Theorynet meeting

Hi,
This is the final reminder of our Physics Theorynet Spring 2009 meeting this Saturday (June 6), at 10:00 AM in Room 218, Dana Building at Northeastern University. If you haven't been here before, please see http://www.campusmap.neu.edu for directions -- Dana Building is on Forsyth street, number 57 on the map and Room 218 is on the second floor. There is a public parking available in the Renaissance Park Garage off Columbus Ave, number 62, for a reduced weekend rate of $6/day. Note also that we are next door to Ruggles Orange Line T/MBTA commuter station.
On the Agenda:
1) (Re) Introductions
2) Reports from Spring visits
3) Reports from AAPT/APS Spring meeting and the Fall meeting at UNH
4) How to expand the program: interest from Vermont and Connecticut
5) Website
6) Brandeis-UNH-Northeastern-Tufts GK-12 proposal (letter of intent submitted to NSF, now the hard part...)

See you,
Tom.

This message may contain confidential information, and is intended only for the addressee. If you are not the named addressee, or if you have received this message in error, we ask your cooperation to refrain from disseminating, distributing or copying this e-mail, and request that you delete it from your computer or messaging device. Thank you.