Meeting

Hi,
I hope that everybody had a nice and productive summer. In April, we agreed
to meet early this Fall, to make plans for the upcoming year, introduce new
participants etc. In fact, we will have several new participants: Per
Berglund (UNH) and Brent Nelson (NU), David Stasburger (Noble and Greenough
School in Dedham) and possibly some colleagues from New Hampshire. Let's
meet on Saturday October 14 at Northeastern, room 218 Dana at 10 AM. We
will
be joined by NSF Theoretical Physics Program Director, Fred Cooper. See you
soon,
Tom
PS I will send you a reminder with directions, as usual.