Saturday, October 14 Meeting Reminder

Hi,
This is a reminder about our Physics Theorynet Fall 2006 meeting this
Saturday, October 14, at 10:00 AM in Room 218, Dana Building at
Northeastern
University.  If you haven't been here before, please see
http://www.campusmap.neu.edu for directions -- Dana Building is on Forsyth
street, number 57 on the map and Room 218 is on the second floor. There is
public parking available in the Renaissance Park Garage off Columbus Ave,
number 62, for a reduced weekend rate of $5/day. Note also that we are next
door to Ruggles Orange Line T/MBTA commuter station. As I mentioned before,
we will have some new participants and Fred Cooper (NSF) coming.
On the Agenda:
1) Introductions, including a short presentation for newcomers.
2) Plans for 2006/7, including new physicist-teacher pairings.
Of course, if you have colleagues interested in Theorynet, please bring
them
along.
See you,
Tom.