my visit to Roxbury Latin

Hi Everybody,
On Friday, January 14, I visited Rick Dower's class at Roxbury Latin, for the first time this semester.
It was a small class of seniors with a solid background in particle physics. They had just rediscovered the Omega^-
particle (just in case, it's an ssstrange baryon -- http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/particles/omega.html), and were currently analyzing the Tevatron data to determine the top quark mass -- http://www-cdf.fnal.gov/physics/new/top/top.html
These kids may know more about the standard model than some of my respected fellow stringers!
Having such a sophisticated audience, I decided to follow a very conservative path, an gave them some glimpse what's still ahead of us: Higgs particle?, neutrino masses?, fourth generation? more gauge bosons mediating new forces? At the end I spent few minutes explaining how gravity and strings may fit into all of this. We will see -- if students are interested in outer frontiers, I will return to talk about supersymmetry, extra dimensions and superstrings.
I hope that everybody else has already made plans for their initial visits.
Please e-mail your impressions.
Regards,
Tom.