Physics TheoryNet meeting on April 9

This is just a reminder that the Spring meeting will take place as
scheduled,
on Saturday April 9, at 10:00 AM in Room 218 at Northeastern University.
The agenda will include reports from the recent school visits. We should
also
discuss some points raised in the minutes of the last (December 4)
meeting:

 - does it make sense to grow? are there more teachers interested?
   if yes, theorists would have to cross party lines and involve other
   research fields.
 - should we involve graduate students? if yes, how?
 - are there more financial resources needed?
 - can we get and use more students' feedback?
 - meeting in Summer to assess program and involve new
   teachers and theorists ?

plus whatever is on our minds -- you may want to post your suggestions
before
the meeting, to give others some time to think.

I will send you one more reminder with directions etc just a few days
before
the meeting.
I am looking forward to seeing you here at NU,
Tom.