RE: Haircuts

Beth said:

"We go for the little lord fauntleroy look for Noah.  When people mistake
him for a girl, I say, "boys and girls aren't very different at this age.
The part that makes him a boy you can't see, because it's in his diaper.""

LOL! I like that answer.

Last weekend for the first time someone mistook one of my girls for a boy
because -- get this - we had her dressed in a pastel blue outfit.

I think the next time someone thinks she's a boy I'll just say "Yeah, isn't
he cute? His name is Elisabeth."

Can't help with the haircut issue - right now I'm growing mine out all one
length again so that I don't have to get it cut professionally so often!
I'm
listening, though - poor Elisabeth is going to have hair issues for quite a
while since it's getting to be a couple inches long in front and totally
rubbed off bald all over the back of her head still. Sort of a reverse
mullet which wouldn't look very good on either gender.

~~~~~~~
Nancy Toby, Arlington, Virginia * nancytoby comcast net
Mom to Catherine and Elisabeth (6/1/03, 28w4d) and Anna (5/9/03-11/21/03)