RE: re. shoes...and more

I've thought about this.  But although Eva has a really full head of
hair for a 10 month old, it's not so long that there is a lot of space
to cut - we could give her a little spiky crewcut like she had when she
was born.

It seems like most babies pull hair, and I'm hoping that Isaac will
outgrow it soon.

When I nurse them together not on the pillow (which is usually when we
are out somewhere), I put Eva's hood up or her hat on to protect her.
But unfortunately she hates hats, or I'd put one on her all the time.

Just to make this a thread appropriate for THIS list - I think if she
were a boy I would be much less inclined to cut her hair.  And I
certainly intend to keep her hair short as long as I get to make the
decision - but short probably means about as short as it is now.

Nancy

>>> "Bell, Beth (M. Elizabeth)" <Beth Bell astrazeneca com> 01/21/04
12:20PM >>>
Hmmmm,
How about short hair cuts for everyone?  There was a chronic,
aggressive
hair-puller in Irene's preschool, so we kept her hair short while he
was
enrolled.  Irene really didn't care about her hair length, but she DID
care
about the pain.

BETH