Re: [apmultiples] the new gender list

SOmetime I'll get organized, and have the patience to wait through my
slow internet connection, and will post a picture of Jonah with Eva on
the nursing pillow.  She was upset one morning while I was making J's
school lunch, so he strapped on the pillow and lifted her up.  She
calmed right down and tried to suck on his stomach!

Nancy

>>> valerie forevermail com 01/13/04 6:23 AM >>>
Ken's working on putting it together.  Last night we unearthed all the
posts so far to create the beginning of the archive .  . .

I expect he'll be posting about it in the not too distant future.

BTW, LOVED the story about the breastfeeding nephew.

Valerie

"There is no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day." -
Alexander Woollcott, American Author

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:

 apmultiples-unsubscribe yahoogroups com