From: Valerie White [mailto:valerie forevermail com]
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 10:46 AM
To: apmultiples yahoogroups com
Subject: RE: [apmultiples] gender stereotypes

>And LOL at your feet being cold so making them wear something on their
>feet. I'm the opposite, I pretty much am ALWAYS barefoot, so even in
>winter the girls tend to only wear socks/shoes if we're going outside
>:-) My grandmother's sure I'm going to freeze my kids to death LOL.
>
>LaRee & the twins

Oh, I've been known to go out in the snow barefoot . . . my mother was a

great believer in barefootedness for children and so am I.  As a child I

grew expert in scanning a lawn I was traversing for clover and thus
honeybees . . . but even so I was stung a good few times!  My housemates

laugh at me because the first thing I do when I come inside is kick off
my
shoes, and as a result I have pairs of shoes all over the house--under
my
hassock, under the breakfast nook table, under the dining table, next to

the door, under my computer . . .   when I was practicing law one of the

hardest things I had to do was to remember NOT to kick off my pumps
under
the counsel table in the courtroom!

The babies are often barefoot too, but we live in a big, drafty old
house
and I figure if MY feet are cold (which is seldom) the babies' might be
too.  Mostly they take their socks off and we don't chase them around
trying to put them back on.

Valerie

"There is no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day." -
Alexander Woollcott, American Author

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links
*         To visit your group on the web, go to:

*         To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
apmultiples-unsubscribe yahoogroups com
<mailto:apmultiples-unsubscribe yahoogroups com?subject=Unsubscribe>

*         Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Service.

"There is no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day." - Alexander Woollcott, American Author

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links