From: Valerie White [mailto:valerie forevermail com]
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2004 8:44 AM
To: apmultiples yahoogroups com
Subject: [apmultiples] gender stereotypes

Did you ever notice that the little girls in the grocery carts with hair
bows and barrettes, pierced ears, frilly dresses, lacy white tights and
black patent leather Mary Janes are being pushed by women in jeans and
sneakers and tee-shirts?

Valerie

"There is no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day." - Alexander
Woollcott, American Author

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links