From: <Codoggydr aol com>
To: <apmultiples yahoogroups com>
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2004 2:39 PM
Subject: Re: [apmultiples] gender stereotypes

valerie forevermail com writes:

> > It would seem that we belong to the "LaRee Brown" school of
> > baby-clothing
>
> LOL....so do we!  I like comfortable clothing in soft fabrics that aren't
too tight and certainly don't have itchy lace.  Why should my babies be
dressed in something less comfortable?  My motto for this weather is "you
can never have too much fleece."  The girls are wearing lots of Ben's old
sleepers/ sleep n plays and will inherit his sweats and fleece, too.

> I don't mind some pink, but much prefer blue, green, red and purple for
all my kids.  What's wrong with bold colors for girls?

> Jen (oh, we love the robeez, too!!)
>
> "There is no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day." -
Alexander Woollcott, American Author