From: Amy [mailto:a mn rr com]
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2004 10:55 PM
To: apmultiples yahoogroups com
Subject: Re: [apmultiples] another rant from Valerie

I don't know why- but suddenly soccer is hot for girls. Maybe it's Mia
Hamm
:) lol
I agree- I want Lily to play sports. She's built like a linebacker so
far,
so maybe she'll be a great defensive end or hockey center :)

BUT I must also say, that having only 1 girl- I do have a little bit of
an
obsession with dressing her more feminine than her brothers.... I like
that
people can tell she's a girl then. Dumb I know....but I still like it.
I was NOT and am still not a "girly-girl" but I do have a new found
fondness
for dresses now that I have a daughter.... :)

-Amy
Mom to Ben, Lily and Sam- 17months