From: veggiemama4 wmconnect com [mailto:veggiemama4 wmconnect com]
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2004 11:37 PM
To: apmultiples yahoogroups com
Subject: Re: [apmultiples] another rant from Valerie

My two year old identical boy twins are very different in this area as
well.
Luke is more into the dolls and playing house, he loves pink frilly
stuff,
like to wear my shoes etc.. While Cade loves to play basketball (for
hours)! They
both are drawn like magnets to hot wheels and they have all their
sisters
toys. They do love the dolls house which I am so glad I kept. Mine also
wear
their dolls in sling (I made them each one, real easy) and they try to
nurse their
babies, how cute!  I do have friends that are very gender biased. How do
you
deal with family and friends that condemn a boy that plays with dolls? I
am
not sure how to handle that. Another issue we have is that my inlaws
noticeably
favor the boys over my girls. On visits the girls just leave the room it
is so
clear who they want to see. I am not sure how to deal with that. it is
hard
for my 7 year old especially since she is always with me when everyone
is goo
gooing over the boys. We were stopped 7 times on the way into Walmart
one time!
While they are well meaning it does get a little time consuming to stop
and
talk to everyone that has to comment how my hands are full!
Thanks for the vent, any suggestions?
Tina

"There is no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day." -
Alexander Woollcott, American Author

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12crfqsvs/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=eg
roupweb/S=1705042054:HM/EXP=1073882238/A=1853618/R=0/*http:/www.netflix.
com/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116732> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egrou
pmail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=805474282>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links
*         To visit your group on the web, go to: