Re: [apmultiples] another rant from Valerie

Oh, if I ever had a girl (like if they were wrong about this one) I'd dress her girly and cute too.  And then she could change into a t-shirt and sport shorts for her games.  : )  I played tons of sports myself and girls didn't do that so much back then.

However, if I did have a girl, she'd end up not wanting to play sports or something.  : )

Jenny

I don't know why- but suddenly soccer is hot for girls. Maybe it's Mia Hamm
:) lol
I agree- I want Lily to play sports. She's built like a linebacker so far,
so maybe she'll be a great defensive end or hockey center :)

BUT I must also say, that having only 1 girl- I do have a little bit of an
obsession with dressing her more feminine than her brothers.... I like that
people can tell she's a girl then. Dumb I know....but I still like it.
I was NOT and am still not a "girly-girl" but I do have a new found fondness
for dresses now that I have a daughter.... :)

"There is no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day." - Alexander Woollcott, American Author

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links