[Emeriti-faculty] Invitation to Graduate Student Awards Ceremony

Tufts_univ_blue

Graduate School of Arts & Sciences and School of Engineering

14th Annual Graduate Student Awards Ceremony

An Invitation to

Students, Faculty, Family and Friends

You are invited to CELEBRATE with us the

outstanding achievements of our graduate students in the

Graduate School of Arts and Sciences and the School of Engineering.

We will also be honoring distinguished faculty and alumni from both schools.

We hope that you will be able to come and support the students, faculty and alumni

recognized for their contributions to graduate education.

*  Please visit the URL below to see a list of this year’s awardees and please RSVP.

The celebration will be held