[Emeriti-faculty] FW: Seeking Information for GradMatters Blog

If you have students who fit either or both of the criteria below, please forward information to Bob Bochnak.

Thanks,

Roger

From: Bochnak, Robert S
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 4:43 PM
To: Tobin, Roger
Subject: Seeking Information for GradMatters Blog

Hello,

We’re getting together some future GradMatters blog posts and need some help! Specifically, we’re looking to find graduate students who fit the criteria below.

1)      Graduate students from your department who have conducted research outside the U.S. during the current academic year.

2)      Graduating grad students who know what they will be doing professionally or academically (for example, pursuing a Ph.D.) next year.

If you have any graduate students who fit question 1 or 2, can you send me their names and any other relevant information?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!

Bob

Robert Bochnak, G07
Senior Writer/Communications Manager
Office of Graduate Studies, Tufts University

http://gs.as.tufts.edu/images/twitter.gif  Follow the Tufts University Graduate School of Arts and Sciences on Twitter by clicking here.

http://gs.as.tufts.edu/images/flickr.jpg  Find the GSAS on Flickr by clicking here.

http://gs.as.tufts.edu/images/linkedIn.gif  Join the Tufts University Graduate Community on LinkedIn by clicking here.