[Emeriti-faculty] Next Candidate for Department Manager Position

Friends,

The second candidate for the Department Manager position will be visiting on Monday Nov. 16.  As part of the visits, each candidate will be available in Robinson 251 for informal conversation with anyone in the department who wishes to come.  Refreshments will be provided.  I encourage you to participate in this process if you can, and let me know your impressions.

Here is the schedule:
Monday, Nov. 16, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm, Ms. Shannon Landis
Friday, Nov. 20, 2:00 - 3:00 pm, Ms. KrisAnn O'Herron

Yours,
Roger

begin:vcard
fn:Roger G. Tobin
n:Tobin;Roger G.
org:Tufts University;Dept. of Physics and Astronomy
adr;dom:;;4 Colby St.;Medford;MA;02155
email;internet:roger tobin tufts edu
title:Professor and Department Chair
tel;work:617-627-5461