Re: (ET) Puck Style Brake Pads

Thank You for all this good info.

Many years ago I cut apart (drilled the rivets) a new old-stock riveted automotive brake pad (probably asbestos ...) and cut it into a circle, to fix one of my tractors.

It worked, but I DON'T recommend it.

NOT as clean (edges & appearance) as buying the pre-made ones, and it is definitely smarter NOT to be cutting any unknown pad material.

So, Thank You for the part numbers, and testing.