Re: (ET) ET axle

Hi Jack!

Nope, just an Elec-trak user. Trying not to set the thing on fire.

So, if I now have an E12 and need a 2318 trans is there anything out there.
Spoke with Peerless…no help.  If I recall Deere had a 100 or 110 axle that
would work but mounting holes went east-west instead of north-south.

I think the guy in PA I bought those motors from had a transaxle or two. Harold probably does as well.

I’ve been out of the loop flor 3+ years, having sold my ET and bought a vintage
Cub Cadet.  Sold it 3 weeks ago, couldn’t stand the racket anymore.

Welcome back!