(ET) ET axle

Chris,
Are you an administrator on the site?

If an E12 comes my way I’ll likely spring for it.

Back in ’15-’16 an ET I bought used had a failed trans.  Jerry Rhodes,
rest in peace, had a spare that was intended for a METI tractor.

So, if I now have an E12 and need a 2318 trans is there anything out
there.  Spoke with Peerless…no help.  If I recall Deere had a 100 or 110
axle that would work but mounting holes went east-west instead of
north-south.

I’ve been out of the loop flor 3+ years, having sold my ET and bought a
vintage Cub Cadet.  Sold it 3 weeks ago, couldn’t stand the racket anymore.

Maybe a site member knows something.

Cheers, Jack Casey