Re: (ET) Elec-trak Digest, Vol 22, Issue 31

In a message dated 5/20/2024 12:00:07 PM US Eastern Daylight Time,
elec-trak-request cosmos phy tufts edu writes: ------ Original Message
------
Date: Mon, 20 May 2024 05:49:13 +0000From: "David Kirk" <david kirk
net>To: elec-trak cosmos phy.tufts.eduSubject: Re: (ET) Introduction from
Michigan > I continue to sand the old yellow paint down to bare metal and
prime> getting ready for a new yellow base coat hopefully this coming
weekend.> The tractor hasn't moved since my first posting as I've torn
into it.> > Due to finances this time around I'm going to have to forgo
replacing > the battery box and figure out some method of concealing the
rust hole > in the lower/right corner.  I can see where tearing the
tractor down to > the frame would be a fun WINTER time project, not one
for the ever-short > Michigan summer time. Maybe Elec-Trac #2 is in my
future <G>  David, I have something you could use - the complete frame for
the big tractors with a good battery box. This is from a tractor that was
never sold.. The dealer stripped all the wiring and electrical parts to
repair other tractors, and I bought it years ago to restore my E12. I
never got it done so I want to sell it to someone that could use it. I am
in northern Indiana 10 miles from Sturgis, Michigan I am not sure how to
post a picture to this forum, so I put a picture on my web site. It is in
a shed with other stuff around it. The link is:   > Does anybody have a
spare metal seat bottom they wouldn't mind selling? > I'm talking about
the one under the seat foam and it has two welded nuts > on it to hold the
seat to the metal frame. I might have one of these available if I look
through my stuff. Erv Troyer   Lagrange, IN260 three five oh 2666