Re: (ET) Pulling bearings on mower motors - Thank You Dean & Chris !

 If anybody has a drawing or part number for the brush springs I may be
able to find a new replacement at work (Ametek-Bison, we manufacture a
wide variety of PM brush motors).
    On Thursday, May 9, 2024 at 11:08:04 PM EDT, john <johnreinhard