(ET) Deck motors back to working

Well cleaning up and leveling the commutator bars seems to have fixed the thin motor. Which is good, it's back together and when I turn off the motors all the blades stop at the same time meaning they all have about the same amount of power.

Next step is to build some spare motors, digging around in the parts piles I found about 5 tall motor bodies, two tall motor shafts (one with a broken bolt stuck in it, might be able to cut off the blade hub) two tall motor back housings, and a front and rear housings for the short motor body with the "rebuilt" magnet. On the positive side the armature spins cleanly in the magnet housing, so it might actually work. Need to find some brushes and long screws, but that's not a deal breaker.

Will work on them next weekend and see what we have.