(ET) E12M for sale, north of Boston

E12M with E20 transmission, deck, plow, lift, snowblower and rototiller.
Runs on 3 12V batteries now. With a slow charger.

It’s not pretty and a bar for the kid mount deck corroded and wore
through.

I need a 4wd tractor and bucket for my driveway. This E12M almost does it
with chains but not quite.

Tiller and snowblower have been sitting for a bit. Have a spare drive
motor, too

$500?

Also have 48v of Saft 100Ah NiCads. Have a power supply that can change
those too.

$500 for those.

You pick it up.

Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse the brevity and typos.