Re: (ET) Battery repairs, 60%

This is turning into a "give a mouse a cookie" sort of project. In order to get the Link-20 working I need to clean up and work on the dual 500 amp shunt block. Which came out with the rest of the pack. Which had two of the 4 sense screws shear off.

Fortunately I have tap sets, so I drilled it out and re-tapped it for the M5 bolts that I use for the batteries. Now I can use short stainless steel bolts and they should last longer.

Now it's off to Home Depot for some 14-16 gauge wire to wire the thing up. Then get the rest of the cells into the pack and charge overnight. At which point I may finally be able to start thinking about how to put these contactors on the negative side lines....

Always something.