Re: (ET) E12 speed control problem resolved

I have a totally new mission effecting failure mode on my E-15,
specifically, when applying drive power I get no response other than a
click from somewhere below and 2-3 sec later another click. Both relays
have been replaced and no change.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Bob McLane
Colchester, VT