Re: (ET) Does anyone have the E-15 and E-20 traction motors electrical specs ?

That Wikipedia table is a helpful start, but, from what I understand so far, a Sepex controller needs a 'map' or table of numbers to describe the relationship between armature current, field current, motor speed, etc.

That is what the Alltrax guy asked this group for in 2004, and someone had the info and sent it to Altrax.

Someone else on the list requested back then that the info be published to this list or somewhere public, but I have not found it yet via Google Search.

A few people have replied with helpful insights, but no one has sent or publicized a chart or graph or similar table showing the various amps at various RPM.

Any help would still be appreciated.

BTW: File size is not a problem, as we have the Spectrum standard internet service via cable TV line. [Spectrum has been forced to increase speeds over the years as the competition jumped from only 6 Mb/s (on a good day, & if you lived close)  DSL for $39 per month provided by Frontier Telephone, to 500 Mbits/sec provided for $50 per month, by 'startup' Fiber optic company called 'Greenlight' ]

John