(ET) Electric tractor article (several makes and models identified)

A bit bigger than our machines, but the article title make me think, Back to the Future.

https://www.agriculture.com/machinery/tractors/an-electric-tractor-may-be-in-your-future

Successful Farming

https://www.agriculture.com/machinery/tractors/an-electric-tractor-may-be-in-your-future

"It’s been nearly 30 years since Steve Heckeroth designed and built his first electric tractor. Since then, he’s converted diesel tractors to electric power, custom-built electric tractors, and assembled an experimental electric tractor for Ford New Holland as early as 1995. Today, as founder of Solectrac, Heckeroth is finally seeing electric tractors taken seriously by both customers and other manufacturers.

"California-based Solectrac has sold about two dozen of its battery-powered tractors since 2018 and has accumulated about $1 million worth of back orders because of pandemic-related issues."

If that sample from the start of the article interests you, or you want to know other models now available or in the pipeline, you can read the rest online at this link:

https://www.agriculture.com/machinery/tractors/an-electric-tractor-may-be-in-your-future

--
Darryl McMahon
Freelance Project Manager (sustainable systems)

Do not mistake patience for weakness, nor action for strategy.