Re: (ET) Cable for snow thrower chute directional control

Hi Dean,

that sounds like good advice.  Thank you.

I have used the hand-twist trick. I have refinished the chute turning surface and lubricated heavily. It doesn't get to live in a garage, heated or otherwise. Just a weatherproof cover.

Darryl McMahon