(ET) Free snowthrower

I am offering my Elec-Trak snowthrower, model 26AD42BA, for free to a good new home. It runs but our driveway is about 800' long, and the batteries are good for one round trip at best before having to go back onto the charger. The drive chain was replaced a few years ago and has been lubricated ever since. I'm including a new power cord since the current one shows some signs of over-heating (perhaps it was a 30amp cable rather than 50amp.

(Most of our snow removal has been done with the plow on the E15, with the snowthrower reserved for cleaning up the plow's left-overs.)

It is available for pick up just south of Ithaca, NY.  I can help load.

Larry Chace, Ithaca, NY  e15 and I-5