(ET) GE Portable Power Tool Kit - compatible?

Do the tools in the "GE Portable Power Tool Kit" work with the TM3 Elec-Trak Power Handle? From what I can see from photos, it looks like they might be interchangeable. However, the accessory model numbers are slightly different than what I've seen listed as elec-trak accessories. For instance, the Portable Power Tookit comes with a TA-30 drill head, whereas myelec-traks.com lists the TH-30 as the Elec-Trak-compatible accessory.

Example toolkit here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/325414665206?nordt=true&orig_cvip=true