(ET) New Idea EGT-150 Repairs

I am looking for assistance from the group on my dead EGT-150.  During
normal operation the tractor stopped during a routine run with the dump
cart.  Batteries are fine and all of the connections that I have checked
are as well.  I replaced the key switch, ceramic resistor and diode
varisitor with NOS units. I thought that I had found the problem with the
key switch that indicated it to be defective.  However, after replacing
all these components I still can't get either of the electrical relays to
lock in. I have checked fuses, brake and seat switches and visually
inspected a good share of the wiring which all appear in good condition.
My reference material includes the New Idea Lawn & garden Parts and
Service Manual.  Those familiar with that publication know that it is
short on diagnostic procedures. The EGT-150 does not have "cards" like the
GE tractors so the theory of operation is different.  I presently am at a
loss as to what to check next.
Weatherman says expect some heavy snow about mid November and I rely on
this machine to power a snow blower.
Thanks in advance,
Chris WeinreichNorthwest Iowa