Re: (ET) On Ebay: E15, deck, blade, sweeper, tiller, rear lift, parts

I don't mean to spam the list. I haven't posted too much about this, so I
hope that folks will forgive me one more post.

My Ebay auction for an E15 and lots of accessories closes tonight.

It's item # 275502857759 - just copy and paste that number at the Ebay
search prompt.

I currently have an open non-bid offer of $500 that expires at about 9:00
ET tonight, about 15 minutes before the auction close.

It could be from someone on this list - I have no way to know.

Currently the auction has no bids against a starting bid of $790. But then
many Ebay users routinely snipe (bid at the last moment).

A reasonable (or not entirely unreasonable) offer submitted through Ebay
before 9pm tonight has a good chance of success. :-)

You could end up with a pretty decent bargain. Items that you don't need
could probably be resold piecemeal for a nice profit.

I have something close to $4k in all this gear.

If you'd like to email me with questions before then, my address is here:

http://evdl.org/help/index.html#supt

Or you can contact me through the Ebay messaging system, if that's more
convenient.

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA