Re: (ET) speeds 5,6,7,8

Could be the shunt for the field weakening lock out has gotten loose, check there for starters.

Remember, there are two wires from the shunt that go to card 4 where they throw a transistor to disable field weakening if the armature current is too high. It detects the armature current by that voltage drop across the shunt.

Putting a 36 volt contactor on my leaf vacuum motor so I can turn it on and off from the "accessory engage" switch. Tired of plugging and unplugging the thing...