Re: (ET) Support bracket for deck chute hole.

Hi,
I ran in to the same issue with my brush/vineyard mower. The bottom brace
was not the answer for me. However, a length of angle iron on top from the
rear height adjustment bracket to the caster frame did the trick. Been
using it that way for about 4 years now and its never moved. It works
great!
See photo.

Regards,

Dean Stuckmann